A new episode is coming to the Dandoran limited time campaign, and this time it’s a Halloween themed event. Star Wars Commander: The Sickness is the name of the campaign and, at the moment of writing this, there is still a bit of time left until it becomes available to players worldwide.
However, I am creating this article for us all to discuss strategy and post The Sickness guides for the most difficult missions, as well as the best possible approaches to the campaign’s new missions and how to get the rewards.
Since the event hasn’t started yet, there is not much information that we have available about this new episode in the Dandoran campaign, but as soon as we go live, we’ll share with you here all the details about the campaign and possible rewards and how to get them. Don’t forget to share your opinion on the campaign so that we can work together to get the most out of it! Stay tuned and may the Force be with you!
Update: Found an initial press release talking about the Death Troopers that we’ll have to face in the campaign (in the picture above) with the following information:
“The dead have risen for a new limited-time campaign called “The Sickness” in the popular mobile combat strategy game Star Wars: Commander. An army of Death Troopers has been unleashed on Dandoran due to an outbreak at a secret Imperial research facility. Commanders will need to fight to survive and locate the source as the Rebellion, or keep things under wraps as the Empire. No matter which side a player is on, they will need to figure out a way of keeping this outbreak of undead troopers from spreading across the galaxy.” (source: Star Wars)
The new troops brought to us by this new event are also listed below:
– Death Trooper (the “zombie” troopers because even the Star Wars universe has them)
– Scout Death Troopers (the zombie version of a resource loving trooper)
– Heavy Death Troopers (available for both Rebels and The Empire, this is a Tank type of troop that can get a lot of damage)
– Rebel Starship Strike – HWK–290 (starship that’s good against infantry)
– Empire Starship Strike – VT–49 Decimato (the Empire version of a starship that’s best used against infantry)